INVISIBLE: Using Art to Explore
This 40 page colour Catalogue is available from Iain at £5 plus postage.
It features most of the series on which Iain has worked over the last 12 years.
It formed the catalogue for Iain's 2010 exhibition, in
Guildford Cathedral exploringTheology through verse and painting.
Foreward by Rt. Revd. Christopher Herbert, former Bishop of St. Albans.
It included paintings on some of theology's major themes: The Trinity, Baptism, Incarnation Resurrection, Pentecost, Redemption, as well as works based on the writings of St. John of the Cross Teresa of Avila and a number of familiar parables
- ** Current Exhibitions **
- * * NEW * * Words of Forgiveness and Hope
- Bury Stations
- Gloucester Altarpiece
- Meditations on the Passion
- Guildford Pentecost
- Christmas Paintings
- Strawberry Hill
- Cathedral Paintings
- Mediaeval Bestiary
- Way of the Cross
- Ewell Stations
- University Gloucestershire
- Curriculum VItae
- Current Projects
- Iain's BOOK Imaging the Invisible
- ** NEW ** Text of Iain's talk on Art and Christian Prayer
- NEW "THROUGH PASSION"